Books on sale. Lots of books on sale. Try them all. They’re a bargain at a buck a piece. Thanks to Nikki Jefford for all the hard work in putting this together.
Titles by Category:
- Defy the Stars by Stephanie Parent (romance/verse)
- Ghost Hand by Ripley Patton (paranormal)
- Seen by Heather Sutherlin (fantasy)
- Sally Singletary’s Curiosity by JM Cataffo (fantasy/mystery)
- Blue Sky Days by Marie Landry (contemporary)
- Duplicity (Spellbound #2) * 1st book NOW FREE! * by Nikki Jefford
New Adult/Upper Teen: Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance
- Treason (Grimoire Saga #2) * 1st book NOW FREE! * by S. M. Boyce
- The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear by M. Pax
- ReVamped by Ada Adams
- Troll Or Derby, a Fairy Wicked Tale by Red Tash
- Neverlove by Angela Brown
- Flight (The Crescent Chronicles, #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy
- Vaempires: Revolution and Vaempires: Zombie Rising by Thomas Winship
- What Kills Me by Wynne Channing
- Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter by Nikki Jefford
New Adult/Upper Teen: Contemporary Romance
- Preservation (Preservation, #1) by Rachael Wade
- The Unloved by Jennifer Snyder
- Make It Last by Bethany Lopez
- My Paper Heart by Magan Vernon
Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Horror
- Day of Sacrifice Omnibus by Stacey Wallace Benefiel
- Fall for Me by K. A. Last
- The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton
- Reunion by Jeff Bennington
- Red Fox (Experiment in Terror #2) * 1st book FREE! * by Karina Halle
- Guardian Of Fate by L.J. Kentowski
- Ember’s Curse by Gena D. Lutz
- FEARLESS by Tawdra Kandle
Science Fiction and Fantasy
Contemporary Romance and Chick Lit
Hosted by Nikki Jefford. All of these books are on sale February 8th and 9th. So stock up quick.
I’m including two books in this mega sale and am going beyond the scope of the hop. For the entire month of February, in honor of the upcoming release of Boomtown Craze and Patsgiving, I’m offering:
Stopover at the Backworlds’ Edge
Was $1.99, now 99 cents. Ebook only.
Nothing sane travels the starway. Today it brings disaster.
In the far future, humanity settles the stars, bioengineering its descendents to survive in a harsh universe.
Book 2 in the Backworlds series. The interstellar portal opens, bringing in a ship that should no longer exist. A battleship spoiling for a fight, yet the war with Earth ended two generations ago. The vessel drops off a Water-breather, a type of Backworlder thought to be extinct. She claims one of Craze’s friends is a traitor who summoned the enemy to Pardeep Station. A betrayal worse than his father’s, if Craze lives to worry about it.
The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear
Was $3.99, now 99 cents. Ebook only.
The journey into adulthood is much stranger than she expects.
Graduation from community college isn’t the magic elixir Hetty Locklear counts on for becoming an adult. Her parents, who work the Renaissance fair circuit, insist she spend part of the summer with them. Hetty doubts pretending to live in the Middle Ages will help her find her way.
To make it worse, an entity haunts her at her dead-end job, warning her of a dangerous man she doesn’t know. The ghost leads her to a lover who has a lot of secrets. He pulls her farther into peril and into a strange, hidden world of genetic experimentation.
New Adult Contemporary Fantasy with a contemporary sci-fi twist. Some mature content.
Amazon / Amazon UK / Smashwords /B&N / Other Outlets
What is Patsgiving? A holiday the Husband Unit and I accidentally made up last year. See, I usually forget St. Patricks Day and was determined not to last year. So much so, I bought corned beef in February. I made said corned beef on February 17th and wondered later in the afternoon why no one had mentioned St. Patricks Day on the interwebz. Then it hit me! It was February. Duh! So when Husband Unit came home, I wished him an unSt. Patricks Day. He absently said, “Happy Thanksgiving.” And that is how Patsgiving was born. Celebrate by enjoying my books and maybe think about making corned beef a month early.
Celebrate the Small Things
Every Friday, Vicklit of Scribblings of an Aspiring Author hosts the celebrate the small things blog hop.
*Had lots of writing fun this week — judging a 4th grade writing contest last Saturday, meeting writing friends for lunch on Sunday, meeting with my crit group on Monday night.
* Had fun meeting my astronomy friends for lunch on Thursday.
* My family, friends, and cats are well and happy.
*Edits for Boomtown Craze go well. It’s on track for a March 4th release
*I received tax documents from Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords. I feel like a real writer now. :D
*And congrats to Julie Flanders on her debut novel, Polar Night! Released yesterday! She’s a guest here next week, so stay tuned for the big ta-da.
*Another squee! Just got the paperback proofs for The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear and Stopover at the Backworlds’ Edge. Hetty is perfect and should be available on Amazon soon. Stopover’s spine needs a wee bit of an adjustment. lol Book chiropractor?